Natural Bridge Speedway management was forced to cancel the 2015 Sunoco Fall Classic this morning, marking the most difficult decision for the management. Nightly rain and predicted forecasts have made it impossible to continue with today's event. If you have already purchased tickets for this event, please keep your armband in a safe place as they will be a valid rain check for the 2016 Racing Season. No refunds will be given for ticket purchases, however, all entry fees will be refunded to drivers via mail. We are currently in the process of scheduling a similar event for the spring of 2016 where these rain checks will be valid. Please continue to check the website for any updates in this information. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. In this case, everyone's situation is different and we ask that if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately via phone or email. We kindly ask for the patience and understanding for all that is involved as this was not an expected outcome.